"It's a lot of people who said I wouldn't accomplish my goals, but I did!"
Westside NET prepares job seekers for work by focusing on:
- Motivation for a sustained job search
- Professional development support
- Soft skills training
- Financial literacy
- Job readiness training
- Resume preparation
- Interview preparation
- Computer use training
We offer additional placement and referral support to program graduates. This three-week long program will give you're the necessary pre-employment skills and empowers you toward success. The Integrity staff is committed to stick with Westside Net program graduates until they achieve stable employment.
- Have you been unemployed for a long time?
- Have you been have been unable to find a job because you don't have the prerequisite job entry skills?
- Do you have difficulty reading? Believe you can't successfully respond to job advertisements, prepare resumes or succeed at the interview? You may not know how to use a computer.
If so, Westside NET is the program for you!
You can get started now by clicking here to apply for the next session of Westside NET.