Where We Serve
Integrity Transformations Community Development Corporation is a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit organization serving primarily the neighborhoods of Atlanta’s Westside. We are based in the English Avenue neighborhood in Neighborhood Planning Unit (NPU) – L. While we provide employment and job readiness support to residents of the Westside neighborhoods of English Avenue, Vine City, Atlanta University Center, Ashview Heights, Castleberry Hill, Grove Park, and Washington Park, all City of Atlanta residents are welcome to apply for program services and support.
Who We Serve
Of the registrants receiving Integrity program services in 2019:
- 64% received some sort of Federal or State of Georgia assistance, such as TANF, Food Stamps, Medicaid, SSI benefits or PeachCare for Children benefits;
- 59% earned less than $10,000/year;
- 32% were unemployed for over 1 year;
- 16% had been formerly incarcerated;
- 16% had neither a high school diploma nor a GED.