The NET prepares job seekers for work by focusing on:
- Motivation for a sustainable job search
- Professional development support
- Soft skills training
- Financial literacy
- Job readiness training
- Resume preparation
- Interview preparation
- Computer use training
We offer additional placement and referral support to program graduates. Our three-week long program will give you the necessary pre-employment skills and will empower you toward success. As a NET program graduate, the Integrity staff will continue to coach you until you find stable employment.
- Have you been unemployed for a long time?
- Have you been unable to find a job because you don’t have the necessary job entry skills?
- Do you have difficulty reading?
- Do you lack confidence in your ability to successfully seek a job or complete job applications on-line or in person?
- Have you had trouble selling yourself in the job interview or perhaps you are just not sure of how to make yourself stand out among the other applicants.
- Do you know how to use a computer effectively in your job search?
If so, The NET is the program for you!
Sessions start every two weeks.